- We have limited the amount of campers making it an even smaller camp. No more than 5 campers per camp. This also means more horse time each day.
- Campers will be at least 6 feet apart from one another.
- We ask parents to please provide face coverings for their child.
- All campers and staff will be wearing face mask if they must enter a building and social distancing is not obtainable.
- We will not be offering any activities that require campers/staff to be in close proximity or contact.
- We have established a thorough hand washing and hand sanitizing process before and after handling of any meal or snack. Campers bring their own lunch, snacks, and water bottles. We will also provide bottled water for each child. No food is shared at our camp.
- Camper may remove mask while on horse or cleaning stalls and when social distancing is possible.
- Each camper will be assigned their own riding equipment for the week. Reins, saddle, all tack, ranch tools, grooming supplies.
- We will be sanitizing all shared equipment between uses with CDC-recommended chemicals.
- We disinfect gate latches, stall door handles, light switches, feed scoops, hose ends, spray nozzles, cross tie snaps, pitchforks, wheelbarrows and other frequently handled surfaces regularly or after contact.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be established throughout the facility.
- Staff/instructor will be wearing mask and gloves when assisting child will hands on instruction.
A few final notes on health and safety:
- If you or a family member is ill in ANY way, STAY HOME!
- Please practice social distancing whenever you are on the property. This includes parents watching their kids ride and keeping a safe distance from instructors and the other riders.
- For guidelines on how to protect yourself and others, please visit the CDC website.
We provide tons of healthy, outdoor fun!